Orbi setup without app
To Orbi setup without app process: The Orbi app makes the installation and configuration quite easy. It’s just a matter of a few taps using your finger and you’re done with the Orbi router setup.
- If you don’t want to use a Smartphone or Orbi app is just not working, you can still set up the Orbi device using a web browser method from your computer.
- The Orbi app isn’t the only way to configure Orbi devices, Netgear continues to build products that can still be set up from a computer.
- Now, if you’re not someone who is up to date with technology or performing setup is just not your thing, this guide will help you. We are sharing the steps to perform orbi setup without app in the simplest manner.
- The instructions given in this blog are point-to-point, direct, and easy. We are not going to make you jump from one place to another. This guide is made for the ultimate user experience. So, let’s begin:
Follow This guide for orbi setup without app
Orbi Setup process is easy to perform without using app, You can try with orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com. If you are new orbi device user? You need to put some more efforts:
- First thing first, connect the orbi router to the working electrical socket and press its power button.
- Take an Ethernet cable and plug it into the internet port of the Orbi device.
- The other end of the Ethernet cable will go into your already existing modem.
- Right after that, you need to check that the internet and power LEDs on your orbi device are working.
Syncing the Orbi router and Orbi satellite
Now, it’s time to sync the orbi router to the orbi satellite. If you don’t have orbi satellite, skip this step.
- Plug your orbi satellite into another power socket and press the power button.
- Press the sync button on the orbi router and satellite.
- Wait for the blue ring light on orbi satellite to show up.
- If you see a magenta or amber LED, you need to move orbi satellite closer to the router.
Connecting to the Orbi network
Now, connect the laptop to the orbi network. This can be done using another Ethernet cable or wirelessly.
- Wired method– Use an Ethernet cable and plug one end into the orbi router. Plug the other end of the cable into the laptop.
- Wireless method– Connect to the orbi network from your laptop using default wireless credentials.
Orbi router login using orbilogin.net
- Open up the desired browser on your laptop and launch a new tab.
- Enter www.orbilogin.net into the URL field and wait for the orbi login window to show up.
- Provide the Orbi login username and password into the orbi login page.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button.
Orbi router setup without app
- You will reach onto the orbi setup wizard to perform the configuration.
- Allow the setup wizard to detect your internet connection settings automatically.
- In the next step, you need to change the SSID and passkey for your orbi network.
- Proceed to change the admin orbi login credentials.
- Update the firmware version of your orbi device.
- Click on ‘Save and Finish’ to apply the changes.
These were straightforward instructions for orbi setup without app. If you’ve followed the steps carefully, you will not experience any difficulties and get done with the setup in minutes.
However, problems are unpredictable and can arise when you least expect them. At any point, if you get stuck, you can get connected with our experts and resolve your issues. No matter day or night, our team is available to help 24/7. Call on our toll free number without any hesitation.
Yes, you can easily do orbi setup without an app.sometimes users are unable to do orbi setup on their mobile phone, if you are also one of them,don’t worry. In this blog, we will discuss how to do orbi setup without an app. To complete this setup, we require an ethernet cable which is connected with your orbi router and one side of cable with your device.
To use the Web interface to access the Netgear Orbi router’s login setup page, the user must first navigate to Orbilogin.net using the router’s internet browser. You’ll need to enter your default login and password here.
- Examine the router’s and the device’s connection.
- Always double-check that the Orbi Device is connected to the power supply appropriately.
- Restart all connected devices, as well as the modem.
- You can also restore the router’s factory default settings.
- Restart the phone.
- Delete cache files.
- Update software
- Check internet speed.
- Remove broken cables
- On your mobile device, download and install the Netgear Orbi app.
- After that, open the app.
- The Orbi login page will appear.
- Fill up the Orbi router login information.
- To finish the process, tap the Sign In button.
Reboot your modem and try again if you’re having difficulties installing your Orbi WiFi System with the Orbi app. Before connecting your router, reboot your modem. Connect your modem to the Internet port of your router with an Ethernet cable after it has rebooted.