Do Orbi Pro setup – Manual
If you are unable to complete the orbi pro setup, you can read the steps that are utilised to complete the orbi pro manual setup.
- To begin, remove and replace the backup battery, and if your modem only has one battery, rejoin it.
- Orbi pro wifi router which has 2.5G/1G WAN port is connected by your modem via Ethernet cable.
Note: Make sure that your gateway’s WiFi is switched off first,If you want to join your router to an existing gateway.
Quick Start Guide For: Orbi pro setup process
- Connect your router to the electricity socket. After connecting, the Power LED turns green which is on the back of the router
- You have to Wait until the router’s bar LED becomes white.
- Follow the following steps if you have an Orbi Pro WiFi 6 satellite:
- In order to achieve optimum WiFi coverage, locate the satellite in a central area
- To satellite users must Install a power supply and when the satellite is active its power LED blink green on the back.
- Opt an Ethernet or WiFi connection in order to connect your devices to the router or satellite.
- With the assistance of Ethernet wire users can Connect PC to their Internet Protocol
- WiFi which connects to the Orbi WiFi network, look for the pre-assigned WiFi network name and. password on the router or satellite’s label.
- After all the connectivity, open a web browser and Type orbilogin.com in the URL bar.
- Enter your user name and password in the login box. The default password is password, and the username is admin.
- After following these steps your orbi pro setup is finished.
How can I do orbi pro login?
The following steps will assist you in logging into orbi pro.
- Open an updated internet browser in your system.
- Go to your internet browser’s address bar and type orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com.
- After typing the web address of orbi pro, you will see an orbi pro login window on your screen.
- In order to log in orbi pro , users have to fill in the default username and password.
- After filling the username and password of orbi pro, you will easily login in orbi pro.
- However, if you cannot log orbi pro then you can visit our site.
Orbi pro setup page via IP address:
If you want to do an orbi pro setup page with the assistance of orbi pro IP address, then you can read the mentioned steps which are useful to complete your setup procedure.
- In order to do the orbi pro setup page, users must use the upgrade browser.
- And then type a default IP address of orbi pro in the address bar which is 192.168. 1.1 and then press enter.
- After entering the IP address user can see the orbi pro login window, which they have to fill in the required details.
- Users must fill the username and password in the required fields.
- At last, with following these steps users can easily complete the setup of orbi pro via IP address.
Orbi pro setup page using web address:
Sometimes Orbi pro users want to use an Orbi web address in order to use the Orbi pro setup page but they can not do it owing to lack of orbi knowledge, If you are one of them so you can read the following steps which will be helpful for you.
- Firstly, the user must open an updated browser.
- Type the default web address of orbi pro that is orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com.
- When you type the web address into the address bar you will see a login window of orbi pro.
- To complete this whole process users have to type the username and password in the fields.
- After filling all the details of orbi pro, users can easily be done with the setup of orbi pro via web address.
Is it possible to orbi pro manual setup without an app?
Yes, You can easily do the orbi pro setup without using an app with the help of a web setup page. If you want to set up Orbi pro without having to download an app, follow the instructions below:
Create a connection:
- Disconnect all of the wires that connect the modem to the rest of the system before attaching it to the rest of the system. Remove the backup battery and leave it disconnected while you replace it.
- Reconnect all of the modem’s attached cords after replacing the battery.
- Connect one end of the Ether cable included on the installation kit to the yellow internet port on an Orbi router.
- Connect the other end of the Ethernet wire to your modem’s Ethernet port.
- Connect your Orbi router’s power supply to any of your premises’ operational power outlets. Check if the power LED has begun to illuminate after turning on the power switch for that power outlet. If your orbi’s power LED does not turn on, push the power button ON and OFF once to see if it turns on.
Check your connection
- Wait a few seconds for the orbi router’s ring LED light to flash a solid white colour before blinking white.
- Install the Orbi satellite near the center of the house for optimal coverage across the home.
- Connect the orbi satellite to a functional power outlet and make the appropriate connections. Check to check whether the power LED light on the orbi satellite begins to illuminate. If the satellite’s power LED light does not turn on, press and release the power button ON/OFF once.
- Wait until the ring LED light on the orbi satellite burns a steady white, then blinks white, then blinks magenta.
- The Orbi satellite’s ring LED light blinks magenta for a minimum of 10 seconds before turning off in any of the following colors.
Steady Blue color: The orbi pro and its satellite are in good communication if the satellite’s ring LED light shines a continuous blue color.
Steady Magenta color: The Orbi satellite’s ring LED light is constantly glowing magenta, indicating that it is unable to communicate with an orbi router.
Steady Amber color: The orbi pro and satellite are in good connection if the orbi satellite’s ring LED light flashes a steady amber color. As a result, move your orbi satellite closer to your orbi router.
- If you want a connected connection, connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the orbi pro or satellite and the other end to an Ethernet port on your computer or mobile device.
- Wireless connections allow users’ laptops and mobile devices to connect to the router. Users must have the network ID and passkey to connect to the orbi pro and create wireless access.
- Go to http://orbilogin.com using any of the proper web browsers on your PC, mobile device, or tablet. Follow the on-screen instructions to completely configure your orbi pro and satellite after visiting the URL.
- After you’ve correctly configured your orbi pro , the ring LED light will turn off. For those who don’t want to utilize an orbi app to set up their orbi pro and sa, that’s all there is to it.
How can I solve the orbi pro setup issues?
If you’re having trouble setting up your orbi pro and don’t know how to fix it, take a look at the steps below.
- To begin, if your Orbi router setup has not given any response, you’ll need to reset it.
- By restarting orbi pro, You can fix minor or transient difficulties on your smartphone.
- You’ll be required to reconnect your PC or laptop to the wifi network when your device reboots.
- The first thing you should do after connecting to a wifi network is to check sure your web browser is up to date.
- You should upgrade your web browser straight immediately if it isn’t up to date.
- You could also try using a different device.
- Your Orbi wireless router may need to be rebooted if the Orbi configuration issue persists.