Orbi outdoor satellite setup in Orbi mode?
Orbi outdoor satellite comes up in orbi mode by default, but if you don’t have orbi router at your place, you can still to the orbi outdoor satellite setup in extender mode through routerlogin.net
Orbi mode on orbi outdoor satellite enable users to connect the device to orbi router and use the default settings of orbi home mesh system
You can set up orbi outdoor satellite in orbi mode to extend the wireless coverage of the network. Here’s what you need to do for orbi outdoor satellite setup.
- Place your orbi satellite near your router. Once the orbi wifi extender setup is completed, you can move it to your desired location.
- Connect the orbi satellite to the power source.
- Press the sync button along with the power button. Make sure you press both buttons together.
- Once the bottom LED on the orbi satellite pulse white and blue, release the sync button.
Once you’ve followed the steps carefully, orbi satellite’s ring light i’ll display any of the following colours to tell you the status.
- Blue- Your orbi satellite and non-orbi router are connected successfully.
- Amber– The connection between the orbi satellite and the non-orbi router is fair.
- Magenta- The connection between the orbi satellite and non- orbi router is failed. Move the satellite closer to the router and try again.
Thus, the orbi outdoor satellite is now completed.
Do you have more questions relating to the orbi setup? Contact our team of experts on their toll-free number.
Ways to do orbi outdoor satellite setup by manual method?
Create a connection:
- Plug your Netgear orbi outdoor satellite into a power socket to turn it on.
- To connect your orbi satellite to your orbi router, follow these steps (Wi-Fi device),
- Connect to the Netgear ext SSID in Network Manager.
Fill in the details:
- Open your preferred web browser now.
- To log into your orbi router, type orbilogin.com or orbilogin.net into your browser’s address bar.
- If you click that link, you’ll be taken to the Netgear orbi outdoor satellite login page.
- Alternatively, type 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.0.1.1 as their orbi login address.
- On that screen, you’ll be asked to enter your username and password.
- Fill in your computer’s default username and password
The last step to complete it
- You’ll be taken to the admin page, where you can choose which network to connect from the wireless settings tab.
- Then press the >Next button.
- Set your Netgear orbi outside satellite’s password to the same as your orbi router’s password.
- Press the Finish button.
You can now put your orbi satellite wherever you want after successfully launching a new Netgear orbi outdoor satellite.
Easy ways for Orbi WiFi Outdoor Extender Setup:
Users must first connect to their WiFi router and wait until it is operational before proceeding with the Orbi WiFi Outdoor Extender Setup.
- Connect the Wifi router to the Orbi extension with an ethernet cable.
- The ethernet cable must be plugged into the Orbi WiFi Extender’s yellow connection.
- After that, after establishing a secure connection with the ethernet wire, plug the Orbi WiFi Extender into the power source.
- The LED light will turn on when you power on the Orbi WiFi Extender.
- Wait until the ring LED light’s pulse white color shows.
- Place the Satellite, the second Orbi device, in a room with the better network coverage.
- Connect the power supply to the Orbi satellite device.
- Allow enough time for the satellite’s LED colors to change from solid white to pulse magenta.
- Wait for a certain light to turn on.
- You can now connect your device to one of the Orbi devices after completing the Orbi WiFi Extender Setup. Once you’ve finished configuring the Orbi, the ring LED light on the router will turn off.
We hope that by reading this blog, you will be able to set up an Orbi satellite. If you run into any issues during the setup, please contact our team, who are here to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can contact our trained staff by online chat or a toll-free phone number, as well as by visiting our website.