Orbi router delivers supreme wireless connectivity. Long gone are those days when slow and long-quality internet connection used to frustrate us. Now, simply after completing the Orbi router setup via orbilogin.net, you will be able to enjoy better Wi-Fi everywhere that too without any lags and buffering. But sometimes, users face slow or no internet issues with their Orbi router. Orbi router slow internet issues can be very frustrating as it can stop you from doing important work.
However, if your Orbi keeps disconnecting from the internet, you don’t need to take stress over it. You can easily resolve the issue by following some quick simple and easy troubleshooting tips. Through this guide, you can learn about steps to get rid of the Orbi router with no internet error quickly.
Now, let’s jump to troubleshooting tips to resolve the issue.
How to get rid of the ‘Orbi router slow internet issue’?
Try these simple troubleshooting tips if your Orbi drops internet connection.
Check the Internet
Make sure the internet provided by your ISP is working. To check the internet, connect your Wi-Fi device directly to your broadband modem. If you are unable to access the internet, then the problem is with your internet. Contact your ISP to resolve the issue. If you are able to access the internet then the problem is with Orbi router only. Try the following troubleshooting tips to resolve it.
Update Orbi router firmware
If your Orbi dropping wifi connection, you should try updating its firmware. Try these steps to update orbi router firmware.
- First of all, download the latest firmware file from the Netgear download center and save it on the desired location on your PC.
- Now, launch a browser on a device connected to the Orbi network and enter www.orbilogin.net or www.orbilogin.com into its address bar.
- Provide the Orbi router username and password. Click the ‘Login’ option.
- Once you are logged in, click on the ‘Advanced’ tab. Click on ‘Administration’ and then click on the ‘Firmware Update’ option.
- Browse the downloaded file and upload it.
- The Orbi router firmware is now completed.
- Now, try to access the internet from the device that is connected to the Orbi router.
Reset Orbi router
You can reset your Orbi router to fix slow or no internet issues. To reset your Orbi router, you need to press and hold the reset button that is located on the back or bottom panel of the device. Use a sharp object to press the button. Release the button when the LED stops flashing. The Orbi router reset process is completed. or you can visit Netgear orbi router setup.
These tips will resolve the Orbi router with no internet issue. In case, you are still encountering Orbi drops internet connection issue then, you can reach our team and they will help you resolve it using some more troubleshooting tips. To contact them, perform a live interaction with them or call on their 24 hours live number.