Is your Orbi Wi-Fi system giving you a hard time? Sometimes, you may face the Orbi router login issue. If you are tired of the poor performance of your Orbi router then you can easily fix the issue. You may perform the Orbi router reset process.
Resetting your Orbi WiFi system to factory default settings can erase all the personalized settings. It can also resolve most of the issues that you are facing with your Orbi router.
What are the issues that can be resolved after resetting the Orbi router?
You can perform the Netgear Orbi factory reset to resolve the following issues:
- orbilogin.com not working
- Orbi router login failed
- Orbi router dropping internet
- Orbi router setup issues
- Orbi router failed to sync with Orbi satellite
- Forgot Orbi router login password
What happens when you perform the Orbi router reset process?
Resetting your Orbi Wi-Fi system to factory default settings will erase any kind of personalized settings that you have made including- wireless name and passwords, recovery option, wifi settings, etc. this process will also un-sync the Orbi router from Orbi satellite.
You will need to re-sync and pair the Orbi router and satellite after the completion of this process.
How To Reset Orbi WiFi System?
Once you complete the Orbi router setup process, you can easily access the internet in all the corners of your place. But at times, you may face Orbi router issues. In that case, the best solution is to perform the Netgear Orbi factory reset process.
Now, go through the following sections and read the steps carefully to understand how to reset the Netgear Orbi wifi system.
- To begin with, make all the units are powered on.
- Now, take a paper clip to press and hold the reset button.
- Release the button when the power LED blinks amber.
- Repeat the process on all the Orbi devices and wait for them to reboot.
- The Orbi router reset process is now completed.
- Now, you can reconfigure your Orbi router by using the web address http://orbilogin.net.
These were simple steps for the Orbi router reset process. If you are looking for any more info on the Orbi router, you can give us a call on our 24 hours live number and our technicians will help you with it.